Somerset Joinery Solutions is a modern forward thinking bespoke joinery company based in the town of Bridgwater. We manufacture everything from traditional windows & doors to modern reception desks, bars and fitted furniture.
We also offer a machining, finishing and installation service, so we really are the one stop shop for all joinery requirements.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience, with company pension.
An exciting opportunity for a bench joiner has arisen within our company. As a bench joiner you will be required to manufacture a wide range of bespoke joinery products from traditional windows & doors to modern reception desks, bars and fitted furniture using a range of materials from timber to sheet material.
You will be required to ensure all goods are manufactured to a high standard to meet our customers expectations.
A very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues within the factory, therefore cooperation as well being able to take instruction and listen to others is an important requirement for the job.
There is a family feel and buzz within the company where everyone helps each other to achieve the goals of the company and to ensure our customers are consistently delighted with the service we provide.
- Ideally you are an experienced &/or qualified bench joiner
- You know how to focus on producing compliant, high-quality work
- You can do more than one thing at once and you are able to prioritise and plan your work
- Ideally you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- We require the candidate to be able to speak English to a good standard
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team as other duties outside of being a bench joiner will be expected of you from time to time
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 08.00-16.45 & Friday 08.00-15.45.
We would be open to part-time hours should the right-candidate apply.
Overtime opportunities are available with pay rates increasing to time and a half.